Sunday, November 28, 2010

Overview

I have been using "online dating" sites for a few years often with a feeling of self-loathing every time I sign up for yet another one. I think the self-loathing is because it has not worked for me and it feels like putting another quarter in the slot machine when I have already lost some money. "God. Here I go again."

First of all, there is something wrong with the white race in general. It hit me when I visited a small town in Oregon, overwhelmingly white, and every where I looked, the residents were out in their yards doing something to their yards. Doing something not IN their yards but TO their yards. Some of them had on pesticide backpack sprayers and they were napalming their own property with chemicals. Others were mowing, either hand mowing or on riding mowers. Others were raking up leaf clippings and shoving them into plastic bags. There were those pulling weeds, on their hands and knees, watering, loping, trimming, hedging...I drove down the streets of this town thinking to myself, as if visiting from another planet, "what is the matter with these people?" Since I am a white woman who grew up in a giant subdivision in the the Midwest, I am familiar with this behavior as I watched my parents engage in it in regularly and my brother now obsessively carries on with the tradition. It was then and there I realized the entire white race seems to suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder or at best, the white race is comprised of a bunch of control freaks.

History bares this out easily. We had to control the Indians when we first got here and most wars are over some kind of control. We had to control one another (religion, starting with the Puritans), we had to control what wildlife lived and died, we had control where plants could and could not grow and what kind could be grown (agriculture or what is going on now, called "fuels thinning" or even more heinous, "cleaning" as if natural habitats are somehow dirty), we had to control other races, often in our best interest, our housing developments are obsessively planned down to where the dishwasher will go, we have invented all kinds of products to control things: "germs", bugs, mold, mildew, etc. The honest to God truth is, I seriously doubt terrorism will ever get a hold here because it is still the white race doing most of the surveillance and since the white race is obsessed with controlling every little thing in its environment, it will no doubt do very very well monitoring for terrorism, not withstanding political interference and callous idiocy, such as that we had during the GW Bush years. (They were control freaks too and of the most lethal kind).

I put forth that there is something wrong with the white race, possibly genetically or ancestrally, that predisposes the white race to want to control absolutely everything in their environment. I would even go so far as to say a large percentage of the white race suffers from some genetic form or predisposition of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

In general, it appears the white race has also become very boring and lacks imagination and creativity. If you are going to meet someone with little to no personality, I would guess this would be a white person. This person may have his garage organized beautifully including alphabetizing the soda pop in the garage refrigerator, his towels perfectly folded, no weeds in his yard, a well-organized CD collection (alphabetized of course), the lawn is perfect, and
everything is color coordinated. Our perfect white person also works for a large corporation or the government but when you talk to him, he is nearly completely devoid of a personality or if he even has one, he is boring, humorless, and lacks imagination. Nonetheless, he is considered a good citizen.

And this leads me to the point of this blog--after dating lots of white men, I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with the white male race. I will expound on this in the next blog. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment